§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Responsible acc. Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is the acocon GmbH represented by Mark Schönrock, August-Schroeder-Strasse 4, 33602 Bielefeld, info [at] greenique.de (further details see our imprint). You can reach our data protection officer at datenschutz [at] acocon.de or our postal address with the addition „the data protection officer“.
(3) When you contact us by email or through a contact form, we will store the information you have provided (your email address, your name, telephone number and organization if applicable) to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or processing will be restricted if there are legal storage obligations..
(4) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. We will also specify the fixed criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or cancellation,
- Right to limit the processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time Zone Difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (concrete page)
- Access Status / HTTP status code
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We draw your attention to the fact that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
e) The Flash cookies used are not detected by your browser but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of your browser and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not want to process the Flash cookies, you will need to install an add-on such as: For example, „Better Privacy“ for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and the browser history manually.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do so, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In part, we use to process your data from external service providers. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties, if action participations, competitions, contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. When you enter personal data, check below in the description of the offer for more information.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on a weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary in particular for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. In the case of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue processing.
(3) You can of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection under the following contact data acocon GmbH – Business Unit greenique, August-Schroeder-Strasse 4, 33602 Bielefeld; info [@] greenique.de; 0521-329013-30.
Special uses of our website
1. Use of our service portal
(1) Insofar as you wish to use our portal, you must register yourself by specifying your e-mail address, your own password and your user name. There is no common name compulsion, a pseudonymous use is possible. Registration is possible via email to service [at] greenique.de or directly via our help center. After stating your e-mail address, we ask you directly to set a password. If you register by e-mail, we ask you to set a password by e-mail.
(2) If you use our portal, we store your data required for the fulfillment of the contract until the access is finally deleted. Furthermore, we store the voluntary data provided by you for the time of your use of the portal. If you wish to delete the data, you can request this deletion at any time via a service ticket or an e-mail to service [@] greenique.de. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(3) If you use the portal, your data may be made available to other participants (service desk agents or explicitly added customers) of the portal according to the contract performance. Unregistered members will not receive information about you. Only those participants who are actively in contact with you via a ticket have access to the data provided by you (e-mail address and if added first, last name and photo).
(4) To prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, the connection is encrypted using TLS technology.
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which will inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) For the registration to our newsletter we use the so-called double-opt-in-procedure. This means that after your registration we will send you an e-mail to the given e-mail address in which we ask you for confirmation if you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration, you will not be added to our newsletter list and will not receive it. Your data will remain in the pending confirmation status until the next scheduled monthly cleanup in the system. This personal data will not be used elsewhere and will be deleted within one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only requirement for the transmission of the newsletter is your e-mail address. The specification of additional, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DS-GMO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to info [@] greenique.de or by sending a message to the contact details stated in the imprint.
(5) We point out that we evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the emails sent include so-called web beacons or tracking pixels that represent one-pixel image files stored on our website. For the evaluations, we link the data mentioned in § 3 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. Also in the newsletter received links contain this ID. With the data obtained in this way, we create a user profile to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. In doing so, we record when you read our newsletters, which links you click in these and from that infer your personal interests. We link this data with the actions you have taken on our website.
Such tracking is not possible if you have disabled the display of images by default in your e-mail program. In this case the newsletter will not be displayed completely and you may not be able to use all the features. If you display the images manually, the above tracking is done.
(6) Use of the mail service provider „MailChimp“
The newsletter is distributed via MailChimp, a newsletters distribution platform owned by Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE # 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA.
The e-mail addresses of our newsletter recipients, as well as their other information described in these notes, are stored on the MailChimp servers in the USA. MailChimp uses this information to send and evaluate the newsletters on our behalf. Furthermore, MailChimp may, according to its own information, use this data to optimize or improve its own services, e.g. for the technical optimization of shipping and the presentation of newsletters or for economic purposes, to determine from which countries the recipients come. However, MailChimp does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to write them down or to pass them on to third parties.
1. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. “(“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google in advance within Member States of the European Union or in other Contracting States to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This means that IP addresses are shortened for further processing, which means that it is not possible to identify you personally. Insofar as the data collected about you is personal, this is immediately excluded and the personal data deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our services and make them more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
1. Use of social media plug-ins
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Twitter, Xing, LinkedIn. We use the so-called two-click solution for this. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by the mark on the box above his initial letter or the logo. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it will the plug-in provider receive the information that you have called up the corresponding website of our online service. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing, the IP address is made anonymous immediately after collection, according to information provided by the respective providers in Germany. By activating the plug-in, your personal data is transmitted to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the case of US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via your browser’s security settings before clicking on the grayed-out box.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also do not have any information on the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses these for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the design of its website to meet requirements. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) to display demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Through the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users, so that we can improve our services and make them more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(4) Data is passed on regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, your data collected by us will be assigned directly to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and, for example, link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and communicates it publicly to your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this allows you to avoid being assigned to your profile by the plug-in provider.
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the following data protection declarations of these providers. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection information:
a) Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/?hl=de. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
b) Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St., Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-framework
c) Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, DE; http://www.xing.com/privacy.
d) LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-framework
2. AddThis bookmarking
(1) Our websites also contain AddThis plug-ins. These plug-ins allow you to set bookmarks or share interesting content with other users. The plug-ins allow us to interact with social networks and other users so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
(2) Through these plug-ins, your Internet browser establishes a direct connection to the AddThis servers and, if necessary, the selected social network or bookmarking service. The recipients receive the information that they have called up the corresponding website of our online service and the data mentioned in § 3 of this declaration. This information is processed on AddThis servers in the United States. [We’ve completed standard privacy clauses with AddThis.]. If you send content on our website to social networks or bookmarking services, a link can be made between visiting our website and your user profile on the relevant network. We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purpose of processing, the retention periods. We also have no information to delete the data collected by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores these data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have the right to object to the formation of these user profiles, whereby you must comply with the respective plug-in provider in order to exercise it.
(4) If you do not wish to participate in this process, you may object to data collection and storage at any time by setting an opt-out cookie with future effect: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/opt-out , Alternatively, you can set your browser to prevent a cookie from being set.
(5) For more information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, as well as further information on your rights and options for privacy, please contact: AddThis LLC, 1595 Spring Hill Road, Sweet 300, Vienna , VA 22182, USA, www.addthis.com/privacy.
3. Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have included YouTube videos in our online offerings, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and are directly playable from our website.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data specified under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want your profile to be associated with YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and/or the design of its website to meet your needs. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
4. Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the services of Google Maps. This enables us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want your profile to be associated with Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and/or the design of its website to meet your needs. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right.
1. Use of Google Adwords Conversion
(1) We use the offer of Google Adwords, in order to draw attention to our attractive offers by means of advertising means (so-called Google Adwords) on external web pages. In relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. We are interested in showing you advertisements that are of interest to you, to make our website more interesting to you and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs.
(2) These advertising materials are supplied by Google via so-called „ad servers“. To do this, we use ad server cookies, which measure certain performance metrics such as ads or user clicks. If you access our website through a Google ad, Google Adwords will store a cookie on your PC. These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and should not be used to personally identify you. As a rule, the unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (Frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (marking that the user is not) are usually used as analysis values for this cookie more would like to be addressed) stored.
(3) These cookies allow Google to recognize your Internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of an Adwords customer’s website and the cookie stored on their computer has not yet expired, Google and the customer may discover that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to that page. Each Adwords customer is assigned a different cookie. Cookies can not be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. We ourselves collect and process in the mentioned advertising measures and do not imitate personal data. We receive only statistical evaluations provided by Google. On the basis of these evaluations, we can identify which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising material, in particular we can not identify the users on the basis of this information.
(4) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection to the Google server. We have no control over the extent and further use of the data collected by the use of this tool by Google and therefore inform you to the best of our knowledge: By integrating AdWords Conversion, Google receives the information that you have the corresponding part of our website or click on an ad from us. If you’re registered with a service provided by Google, Google may associate the visit with your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is a chance that the provider will find and store your IP address.
(5) You can prevent participation in this tracking process in a number of ways: a) by setting your browser software accordingly, in particular, the suppression of third-party cookies will prevent you from receiving any third party advertisements; b) by disabling the cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain „www.googleadservices.com„, https://www.google.com/settings/ads, this setting be deleted when you delete your cookies; c) by deactivating the interest-based advertisements of the providers that are part of the „About Ads“ self-regulation campaign via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, this setting being deleted when you delete your cookies; d) by permanent deactivation in your browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome under the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We point out that in this case you may not be able to use all features of this offer in full.
(6) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO. For more information about privacy at Google, see http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats.html. Alternatively, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) website at http://www.networkadvertising.org. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-framework
Software acquisition / support when purchasing through the ATLASSIAN MARKETPLACE
(1) Some of our products are distributed via the ATLASSIAN MARKETPLACE under the conditions specified there. In addition, customers can request support after purchasing the software in case of software errors.
(2) When purchasing the software, the ATLASSIAN MARKETPLACE transfers the following data to us: customer data of the purchaser, license ID, contact e-mail of the purchaser, location, scope of license, software name and the order ID. This is done to inform us about the purchase as well as enable us for the examination of future support entitlement.
(3) The entry of this personal data is required in the context of the purchase. In addition, voluntary information such as location, information about the system environment, etc. can be made during a support request.
(4) The admissibility of this processing is governed by Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR, according to which processing is lawful if it is necessary for the performance of a contract of which the data subject is a party or for the purpose of taking precontractual measures request of the data subject. The provision of data in this context is also permitted in order to be able to provide you with contractual support.
(6) The processed personal data will be deleted after expiry of the statutory storage obligations, unless the person responsible has a legitimate interest in the further storage. In any case, only those data will be stored that are really needed to achieve the corresponding purpose. As far as possible, the personal data will be anonymized